Friday, April 29, 2011

A little get-a-way

A few weeks ago, I was fortunate to go on a trip to London. It was a wonderful time and it may be my last trip away for a long time now that little chicas are coming. I previously lived in London in college for a semester, so this time around, I wanted to explore and I found a great book that lead me to so many interesting out-of-the-way places. I felt like a true Londoner and came back with tons of ideas on how to make our humble abode in Lubbock feel a little more English... I mean, who wouldn't want to live in this place?!
Aside from the no rain receive here, I think I could run our water bill up a little and make some of these beautiful garden ideas happen:
AGH! I just melted with all the beauty I was surrounded by. Small spaces and amazing results. It gave me such inspiration!

And.... I might have to get me a blue front door:
Ok, enough of my musings for now. Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...