Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lots going on around here...

There has been sooo much going on around here. I don't know what exactly, but I know we've been busy. Dan ran a half marathon in Oklahoma City in 40 degree weather pouring down rain the entire time!
June stayed with my parents and had a wonderful time being girly and trying on jewelry.
I had my last day of bible study and Dan kept June all morning and when I came back, somehow she had put on an 80's punk rocker look and wasn't too happy. But Dan was pretty pleased with himself!
We have been playing outside a lot with the nice weather and June's hair can finally fit in pigtails - pretty much her daily hairstyle now!
And most importantly, we found out: we are having another girl! In just 20 more weeks- crazy that it is not too far away. Dan will be majorly outnumbered when Sayed leaves at the end of June (the month), but he is getting used to the idea...

2 comments:

  1. June is SO adorable with those pigtails!! And way to go Dan!!!!! You will inspire David ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another girl! June is so adorable! I can't believe her and Bliss haven't met eachother yet! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...