Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Outside

I mentioned our new found love for outside lately, and it has been really nice. The weather has not been too hot and June has been loving outside. Sometimes I forget to watch her and she does a few things she shouldn't, like drinking out of Meuf Te's dog bowl with Meuf Te' - oops!
But most of the time, she is great- chasing the chickens
or drinking out of the hose after watching her daddy.
The chickens are another issue that needs addressing. The other day, they ate all my petunias, which made me SO mad! Usually, we just let them roam around the yard, but we are going to have to fence them in- little rascals...
We will be sad for the cooler days to end, but that is one great thing about Lubbock- always cool mornings and evenings. SO nice after a long, hot day!

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne!! You always make me laugh! You are cracking me up with those chickens! And June is an absolute DOLL! I wish I could meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how big the chickens are and now I want some. Are they laying eggs yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...