Monday, April 18, 2011

Hand-me-down Gardening

I would love to take credit for our beautiful yard that we have: tons of herbs and flowers and beautiful plants and ivy. But, I can't. The previous owners did an amazing job over 30 years of cultivating this wonderful yard and garden, that I just get to enjoy the benefits.

So today, when I woke up, I just went outside to one of my ten rose bushes and picked these beautiful flowers and put them on my table for the day. It is so nice to be able to enjoy God's work. Not one thing man (or Suzanne) did made this flower- it was only made possible by God's unique and creative thinking and make-up. It is really nice to think that there are just some things in life that you have no control over and they still turn out wonderful. That is a lesson that I am still learning!

They are so pretty, I couldn't even decide which picture to use. And that is only one of four bouquets in the house today. Oh, I wish it would stay Spring forever!

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. One more thing LBK has to offer is the Spring weather! It's already way too hot here in SA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...