Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BIRDS!

Two weeks ago, June and I went to Home Depot and got ourselves a bird feeder and food. We put it up outside our daily window that we sit by (where she plays and I work) and...... we waited......
No birds.

No birds.

No birds.

I started reading blogs on what to do to make birds come to your feeder, but i didn't want to move it from the window and there are no trees nearby, so I thought we would chance it.

And, yesterday.... two came!!!
It is a feeder designed specifically for small birds. The doves walk all over it trying to get the food (haha! they canNOT, and no, these are not cute little Noah's Ark doves- these are huge ugly Home Alone 2 gray ones).

But finally, two little sparrows (?) came and ate some food yesterday. Both June and I saw them! This was June's reaction (although this is a picture from a few week's ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...