Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kony 2012

I just watched this video below on one of my friend's websites . This is a video about the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda and the devastation and mutilation they have caused to over 30,000 children.  I happened to hear about this a few year's ago when I was teaching at Elm Creek and some of my students and I made a video about it.  Its a short 2 minute video (you have to click on the website and scroll to the bottom video), and this professional one below is 30 minutes (if it takes too long to load, click here).  But, they are both worth the time, so find the time to watch as well as the time to do something about it.

Things certainly are different in other parts of the world and we can't turn a blind eye much longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...