Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday June!!

I must put this post on here to commemorate sweet June's 2nd birthday, but I did a horrible job at taking pictures and I really only have two decent ones.  So, this does no justice to our excitement for her turning 2, but when she reads this blog (that I will eventually print into a book) in twenty years, I want her to know that we did, in fact, remember her birthday.
We had a mini family party at my parents' house (I know - no huge celebration- how could we?! ;) and she had a wonderful time and sang to herself for a week.  And still, when we sing happy birthday to people, when it comes time to say the person's name in the song, she just puts her own right in there.  I believe it will be her birthday all year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...