Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where the time goes

Where does the time go?  I think all of my the time since Christmas has gone to relaxing and putting everything back together.  Although Christmas is fun and wonderful, it creates a lot of chaos that doesn't exist without it.

Plus, Annie moved upstairs to her own room from ours, so we have been working on that transition too :)

I heard something good today- "we all have the same amount of time; it just depends on how you choose to spend it."  That is something I really need to look at, because I  am always wondering where all my times goes.

At our small group this past week, we talked about looking at where you spend your time just like you look at where you spend your money.  By looking at where most of your times goes, (aside from sleeping,) you can see what is most important to you.  After a thorough analysis of this, for SURE June and Annie are the most important thing to me if you judge by time, but work is second.  And I wish it weren't so.  Thankfully, sweet Dan just helps as much as he can and is such a good husband and Daddy.  Time doesn't reward him enough.

Anyway, I will have to chalk this post up to ramblings, but something to think about.

On another note, my friends are obsessing about this free iphone app instagram.  I finally downloaded it and got a pretty cute picture that would have been totally blah had I not used the app.  Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...