Monday, April 12, 2010

Visitors!


Well, we have had a lot of traffic through here since little June was born. We have been trying to get people down here forever and apparently, all we needed was to have a baby for people to come visit us!

And I guess you might be thinking that our life is consumed with June at the moment; well it is.... But we do other things occasionally, like kickball, Dan playing softball and soccer, and me in ballet (I have my first recital May 16th!! - anyone is welcome to attend!) But.... we only take pictures of June, so here they are with all her visitors :)

Here is adorable little June with her daddy:

Here are the first visitors (my parents)- last weekend for Easter!


And then Mimi and Papa (my dad's parents):

And then Noni and PapPap (Dan's parents)! (PapPap not pictured)

And then here is part of our little family (minus the animal species) for church Easter:

Lots going on here down in San Anton'... And we are enjoying it all (except getting up at night) Happy late Easter and mid-April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...