Monday, April 26, 2010

Random


With all the visitors we have had lately, I forgot to mention one of my Dad's best friends- Ty. He came to visit a few weeks ago and June immediately took to him. I am sure most of you blog readers out there do not know who Ty is, but you are sorely missing out on a classic character! I cannot even describe how hilariously fun and entertaining Ty is. He was only here for an afternoon, but we heard many good stories and relished in his great West Texas voice!

After he left, June had her daily bath. Naked time is her favorite time of the day- she lays on the bathroom floor on her towel while the bath fills up and just kicks around. She looks hilarious! So, i had to include that in here:


And lest everyone forget who actually writes this blog, I am including a picture of yours truly. If you are wondering where all my hair went; I needed a quick trim and my hair place charged $55, so I asked Dan to just trim off the bottom and even out the dead ends. Well, six inches later, here is my hair... But oh well, it will grow back!

3 comments:

  1. You know, Art could have trimmed your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is precious! so is your baby girl!! :) glad yall are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm literally giggling out loud right now! I LOVE June's little nakedness, such a cute hiney! And as for you girl, wow you are so brave, and Dad did a great job. Truth be told, I color my own hair and I have my honey do the back, don't you just love men with heart's like these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...