Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Zoo

Dan is so sweet and this year decided to start Valentine's Day early because who knows if we will make it till then since I am due in (ahh!) 5 days! (But, I am thinking I am going to be late- just a little side note). So, his first part of Valentine's Day was a surprise trip to the zoo!! It was a nice rainy and cold afternoon and we both finished work and took off to the zoo which is right by us! Here are a few of the animals we saw. Dan loved the reptiles- so weird and gross!

I loved the monkey who I threw one of my candy hearts to and Dan (anal rule-follower) got so mad that I was dis-obeying the no feeding sign that he wouldn't take a picture of me with him! You will just have to imagine... He was my favorite and he LOVED my candy heart and disected it just a few feet away from me- he was adorable! I told Dan that we have to get one but he said they catch their own feces and throw it at you, so that sounded alot worse to clean up than Vern's hair....

Anyway, annoyingly, you will just have to see me next to boring old Mr. Stork. He was pretty cute and old, but Dan was in charge of the camera, or else I would have had a picture with Jewish Marcel the Monkey, who looked like he had a yamakuh on!



Anyways, a wonderful pre- Valentine's present and one of the few last times with just the two of us! Although after, we were pretty sad about all the animals having to be caged up. They were NOT very happy guys and just paced and paced in their cages. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...