Saturday, February 20, 2010

June's room - fine'

I asked Meuf Te' and she said that is most certainly how you say finished in french. And her being a fan of Marie Antoinette (being named after her very own dog), she would definitely know!
One way or another, June's room is done. And as you can see, no June.... We just received her bedding in the mail and put it on her crib and there is nothing left to do. Just endlessly, wait, trying to focus each day on our last days together alone- which by the way, we are so thankful for! But I do have to admit, that it is somewhat tiring this waiting. I suppose it is just one more chance for the Lord to teach me patience- I don't think I have still quite mastered it...

So, here is her cute little crib. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and hopefully June will be here next time I write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...