Friday, September 7, 2012

Where does summer go?

Goodness! Life has moved fast these last few months.  Sayed is in the middle of driver's ed and has started school.  He is running cross country and is all over the place.  Dan and I are shuttling him from place to place desperately looking for someone to carpool with to relieve some of the responsibility.  Nothing yet... 
That is going to need to change though when Baby #3 comes in the next 10 days- hopefully a little sooner because my superman doctor is going out of town on the 19th and I need to have already had her!  Ideally, she will be here sometime next week- NOT this weekend because Dan and my parents will be out of town and I really don't want Sayed taking me to the hospital.... ;)
 
Dan and Sayed are still dorking it up in their men's soccer league pretty much made up by many members of my family and a guy from Nigeria (picked up for his obvious athletic skills ;)

Annie is almost walking.  She walks some and when she realizes she is walking, she sits down.  So, any day now!  And June had her first day back to Mother's Day Out.  No crying or sadness or anything.  She likes it this year- yay!!
 
 
Clif's adorable fiance from Columbia, Mariana, just became a US citizen (on her own, not through marriage) and we are so happy for her!  They get married the beginning of June- can't wait!

 
So, probably next time I write, Rose will be here.  Can't wait to be a family of five!!! (or six if you count Sayed) (or seven if you count Harry) (or 14 if you count all the animals)  But who's counting?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness that last sentence really made me smile! Blessings girlfriend, excited to see Rose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...