Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome baby Rose

Rose Elizabeth Biase was born Monday, September 17th (on her due date!) at 1:16pm.  She came at the PERFECT time- 8 hours before they would have had to induce...  She weighed 7lbs and 4 oz.  (June weighed 6.11 and Annie- 7.13).  We brought her home from the hospital on wednesday and have been majorly adjusting to life with three girls!  She has started slowly trying to follow my schedule and is doing pretty good, except she always falls asleep eating and I have to keep waking her up to eat more...
This was by far my easiest labor.  I went into labor at 11pm, went to hospital at 3am, had the epidural at 4:30am (I JUST can't resist even though I talk on and on about not getting one before I get there- once there, it is first on my agenda!), and had her in my arms at 1pm.  Not bad considering it took June 40 hours of trying before the doctor had to go get her with a c-section and Annie 3 hours of pushing before the doctor had to get her with forceps.  Rose was a piece of cake comparatively!

June and Annie are adjusting pretty well.  My mom is here during the day and Daddy Dan is helping a ton.  So far, I think this has been an easier transition than from one to two.  We are just adding another to the mix.  We will see when all my help goes away...

Dan's birthday was two days after Rose came.  We now have Dan, Annie, and Rose in September!  He was still showered in love because what would we do without all the girls' favorite man in the house? ;)

So, that is about it.  Sayed is overwhelmed, I am sure, with all that is going on and with Dan and I going to sleep at 8pm to prepare for the night ahead.  But in a few weeks, once we have all had a little time to adjust, it will be back to conversations about his cross country schedule, the homecoming dance/game, and grandparents day (of which he is inviting mimi and papa!)

So thankful for every one of God's little blessings :)

1 comment:

  1. You go you little beautiful birthing Momma! And SO agree about the epidural. Labor is SOOOO hard before, and then once you get to the hospital and get it, you're like "oh sure, yep, no problem, I'll make a baby come out of there." Love seeing all the pics of your gorgeous girls, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...