Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh the days...

Here is just a quick update of the recent happenings that have been going on.  Are you on instagram?  If not, you are totally missing out; if you are, then I am sorry for a repeat of all these pictures, but everything is moving fast now with only six weeks left until baby girl #3- AGH!  Can you imagine adding another to this story reading?
 
I have had major nesting fever lately and even set up her little portacrib in our room today.  PLEASE tell me that does not mean she is coming early.  Annie is almost walking (hooray!) and should be within the next few weeks.  I am working on transitioning her bottle to a sippy cup so that if the baby did happen to come early, we wouldn't be stuck feeding two babies a bottle at 7am.
  

BUT, I do feel that I have a much better grasp on the transition this baby will bring.  I did NOT with Annie and was in a shocked daze for oh, about four months, but I think this time around will be better.
 

 We have been out of town alot lately, hence the no posting.  Here are a few pics from fourth of July, time at the lake and just hanging out with Grandpa.
 
  
When we have been at home, I have been trying to focus on getting my work done and teaching June how to play by herself while I work.  She is learning fast and hopefully that will lead to Annie being able to play on her own or with June and not need me.  Although, I can already feel the guilt setting in that Annie will get 11 months of being the baby and then will be forced into the middle child role for a little while with not much attention... :(





















In the meantime, we are almost done with our backhouse for Harry to move into and our garden house to store bikes and strollers,etc.  We had a foam company foam it, which was super exciting for Dan since he used to do foam, and we are on the way to a house with a tenant/grandfather!

Happy last month of summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...