Thursday, June 4, 2009

LAST kickball game of the season

I guess I, Dan have decided to be part of this blog thing. Suzanne is actually typing while I dicate, but I had to get this post in detailing our kickball accomplishments. For the second straight year, our season ended in the playoffs, for the second straight year........ no trophy :( It was a great time playing again with our neighborhood friends though. I decided my kickball days were over due to annoyance at lack of ability last year, so I am the #1 fan and photographer.

Suzanne's kickball games, however, are NOT over- she is the MOST competitive person in the entire league. Notice the picture of Suzanne running over the female equivalent of Prince Fielder.
She was not out!

And what would a kickball game be without Clay? He is definitely the team spirit/comedian. We were down in our last game by 1 and Clay kicked a single. Suzanne actually told the ump that Clay had permanent knee problems, so that she could sub herself in and pinch run for him. She scored, but then Clay challenged her to a race after the game and they tied! So, I had to have a talk with her on next time- not subbing in for a guy.


All in all, GREAT season- hopefully next year, we will take home the big win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...