Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AND, we moved the desk!

Ok, so now that everyone knows how much I love my new desk, I am sure you will be interested to know that the desk has moved! One of our fun couch surfing friends might be coming to live with us and in order to give her her own private room, I had to bring the desk out for my summer routine now that I am out of school. YAY!

SO, the desk and the piano swapped places. The desk is now living in the dining room, while the piano has moved to the guest room. While we weren't sure how this transformation would work, it has turned out nicely and both are fitting in well.



And how about the cute printer's tray that Dan's mom gave me? I have been collecting and filling it with my favorite little knick knacks and got some pretty cute ones when we were in Italy over Spring Break! I wish I knew how to make inner house photos look professional like my favorite blogs, but for now, you will have to be stuck with these amateur ones...

OH! And I was able to put up my Paris Opera House pictures that I have been keeping in a closet for the last 4 years! I have never had anywhere to hang them, but after some re-arranging, they worked! Well, now you have seen into our house, and seen where I get to follow my morning summer routine that I am establishing as I type!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get the SA Opera advertisement this week in the mail? I will go see Madama Butterfly with you this September.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...