Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2-Year Anniversary


YAY! We made it two years, with many more to go! Well, we actually haven't gotten there yet. It is in 7 days on June 23rd, but Dan knew that he would have to do something early to surprise me and he did!! He planned an anniversary get-a-way in Fredericksburg, where I have been wanting to go for a long time. We got to stay at this amazing Bed&Breakfast, and we had our very own house that had been built in 1871!!!! Dan sure does know me :)














Anyway, he even had a fun dinner booked
and we went to a steak (his favorite)and
sushi (my favorite)
place- what a wonderful idea!
(ahhh, everyone loves the set-up camera self picture!)

We got in lots of cute shopping and when we woke up in the morning to our very own terrace,

we had breakfast sitting outside waiting for us!


This cute cat came and jumped in my lap to eat my food and then just laid down in my lap and went to sleep- just perfect!

What a fun weekend- One of Dan's best planned surprises since the engagement :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...