Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yardwork


So, today Dan decided the yard needed some work. I got up and went to Junior League and Dan got up and got started on the yard! So, when I got home, here is what I found:




He raked out all the flower beds, put mulch in them, and pulled all the weeds. He was doing SUCH a good job, that I got him some lunch:
and of course, Meuf Te' had to have some! (Vern's not allowed in the front yard, because he likes to lay specifically in Dan's flower beds...)
And then I came back MUCH later to find Dan VERY sunburned and the yard looking so perfect! If it looks like I have a swimsuit on, oops- I do! I couldn't mess up Dan's work by helping - I had to go to the pool and stay out of his way!

I'm so proud of Dan for doing such a good job! :)


2 comments:

  1. even Italians can wear Bullfrog! Your mother in law will get you some and Travis and Tom can explain its importance! Pretty yard! Foxtail ferns are my favorites! And, yes, I like the NG impatients, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yard looks awesome - your house is so adorable, I'm diappointed in myself for not having been there yet ... I know we'll come see it in person someday! I LOVE the videos of Dan at career day - he reminds me so much of Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...