Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Flowers for Suzanne


This past Suzanne Day (if you are not familiar with this day, get on the bandwagon and celebrate me!! :) , Dan took me out to dinner for a little spicy change from the usual flowers he gets me every month. (Yes, I know- he is such a great husband!) Well, this past week, he just couldn't help being so thoughtful, and brought me home my absolute favorite flowers in existence!!! They smelled SO good and looked so pretty on our kitchen window sill. I got home from work the next day and two of them had already bloomed and I was SO excited!
And see that sad little closed bloom on the left with the purple flower? He is being out-shown by his big, brassy siblings! BUT, this morning he was maybe just starting to open up and I am so eager to see if he did when I get home! I love beautiful, smell-good blooms- what a little gift the Lord gave us with those creations!
So, I thought I would share their beauty with you. :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...