Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meuf Te' or as June says: Moofie

So, I'm not going to mention my terribly painful birthing recovery, or the fact that Annie cries ALOT, or that she takes ALOT of time leaving me no time with June OR that post-pregnancy hormones are ALL over the place, OR that you TOTALLY forget how hard it is to have a newborn and recover and then you are happy and fine a few months later and your body tricks you into having another one and you think AGH! Why did i DO this again???.... (ok, well I mentioned it, but I'll spare you the rest of the deatils ;)

But anyway, this post is to focus on sweet Meuf who has been missing since yesterday.  We think she was kidnapped because she can't be away from me for longer than five minutes and she is gone for the first time ever.  Come back little Meuf Te'!  We love you and miss you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...