Thursday, February 3, 2011

The art of playing the piano

I am sad to say that I am just not really one of those people who has the "knack" for playing the piano. On a good day, I can play 2-4 songs, and that is after 10 years of lessons. Suffice to say, it does not come naturally to me. I have to really work on it and learn a song.
Anyway, the other day, I was playing one of my 4 songs (which is very good, I might add, after 15 years of practice!) and June wanted to play with me. She had so much fun sitting at the piano with me, pointing at things, and occasionally hitting a note that, in her head, went along with the song I was playing.
Fun times.
Oh yes, Sayed was watching and Dan was taking pictures. Since I am the only one who knows how to play at all, I was considered an expert musician. I like it when things work out that way :)
Do we look at ALL alike?

1 comment:

  1. June's hair looks like yours in this picture. That's something

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...