Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Feeding June

June has crossed over into the world of real food. You might say, hey, why does this matter or why do I care? Well, you might not, but then again, you are following the life of SuDan, and this is a big part, so read on!
I think it is safe to say that at first, she hated absolutely everything.
Except her super bland rice cereal.
But as I continued to try every day, it got a little better and she liked pears. Then, a few days later, she accepted apples into her new taste palette.
And now she is doing very well with fruits, but does not like vegetables at all. We are really going to have to work on that because fruits lead to sugar and not a healthy diet! So, because carrots and sweet potatoes have been many times rejected, onto peas! We, I mean I am working on it...

Dan, oddly enough, let me in on his opinion of teaching children how to eat and how it just didn't fit into his clean way of life and he thought it was pretty gross. So, he informed me he would not be helping out with this part of June's life. Hmmm... Convenient.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...