Thursday, November 19, 2009

June's room

So, I was going to wait and post all of this at once, but it is taking a little longer than expected, so I am going to just put up what we have so far. As I said, Sunday, we brought home a LOT of items for little June's room. One was this HUGE armoire that I had gotten for my birthday and Mom and Mimi drove to Dallas for us to haul to San Antonio.
So, we got it here and Dan and Kelly (down the street) unloaded it all by themselves- so strong! :) And we put all her cute tiny clothes in it along with her perfect little Uggs!
Then, we had to get some chips on it fixed, so currently the doors are not on it because the chips are being bonded with glue. We should be able to put the doors on tomorrow. We put the crib together which looks SO cute, but we realized we did a few things wrong, so once they are fixed, I will put those pictures on here...

Meanwhile, we picked out a paint color- lavender! And Dan did SUCH a good job of painting.
Sounds cute, but no.... It does not look good at all with the trim color and the trim is throughout the house. So...... we are having the colorist who originally did our house in period colors come and assess the room on Monday. I have some ideas of what I want this time around, but we will see what he says. He did such a great job with the colors in the house, I will definitely trust his advice and just go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...