Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dallas Baby Shower

Well, what a wonderful shower I got to have this weekend!

of=50,332,442.jpg

Dan's sisters and mom did the CUTEST decorations. People could just not stop commenting on how creative everything was.

And Aunt Elizabeth and Aunt Ann made the most wonderful food ever! They even had a coffee bar with Aunt Ann as the barista frothing up milk and spicing the lattes.

I got so many wonderful presents and got to hear wonderful advice from other mothers about being a mom.

There were alot of my family members there and some fun friends too. And of course, how could Meuf Te' not come?!



All in all, I could not have asked for a more personal, well-planned shower with close friends and family. And then, when it was all over, Dan and has dad and his friend, Kelly spent quite a few hours getting everything loaded into the truck for a Beverly Hillbilly Drive home. I wish I had a picture of that, but you will just have to imagine!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like SUCH a sweet shower!! So wish I could have been there! Love the coffee bar idea. You look GORGEOUS- and of course I love the dress you went with. My little fashionista! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...