Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Suzanne Day

I know NO ONE forgot that yesterday was Suzanne Day. Well, that is ok if you did, because the most important person didn't! This week is Dan's birthday week, so we have been having fun mornings with presents in bed, but that did not hinder him from remembering Suzanne Day! He brought me beautiful red lillies (because he of course has Tech on his mind) and was so proud of how they coincided with the upcoming game this weekend! They are enjoying my desk and I am enjoying their vibrance when I look up from work!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... love it! That boy has gotten SO good at celebrating Suzanne Day! The flowers are gorgeous! When are you celebrating his actual birthday. Dying to hear what he thinks about his gifts!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...