Thursday, September 10, 2009

New posting routine

Ok, so I have decided to expand my blog a little- you may notice the decor change to the sides. AHHH, change! Don't worry. Its nothing like Obamanos or anything. Its just that I have discovered that not much that is newsworthy happens in SuDan world, at least not that I think you would want to hear, so I am going to start putting some of my favorite decor options from my favorite Australian blogs that I read every day. They have impeccable taste! I hope not to alienate any of my 6 readers with this change, but am counting on the faithful to pull through and keep reading!

For the first post, and who knows when the second will be, I will show you something I hope to have someday- an old apothecary chest. Isn't it just dreamy?! Oh, and there is more than one kind!! Just think how many little knick knacks I could store in this magnificent piece of furniture and they could all be categorized and labeled!!

So, there you have it: the blog moving in a new direction! But do stay tuned for more of the SuDan life. It is moving right along nicely as well!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the change!! :) And love the decor- could totally see one of those in your house some day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...