Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy 30th!


A few years ago, Dan told me to never throw him a surprise party. Oops! I of course, did not listen, because who doesn't want to know that all their friends love them enough to keep a secret from them and then suddenly scare them out of their wits?! So, I put a few things together to throw him a surprise 30th birthday.
Today is Dan's 30th birthday- happy birthday! But last weekend was the day. Dan and I were in Dallas (I for Mia's (Dan's sister) bachelorette and him to take June and see his parents).
So, unbeknownst to him, I planned a little early surprise. Sunday morning, after a fun late night with Mia and Dena (his other sister) and friends, while he was at church, his friends and family came over and helped me decorate. Then, in walked Dan's parents, June, and Dan (just whistling along) and ta-da!
Fun times and a happy birthday. 30 great years down and many more to learn from and grow on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...