Monday, June 21, 2010

Swimming!

So, somehow, I have forgotten about my blog the past few weeks, but I guess a lot has been going on. We finalized a move date- July 20th! And figured out that we will be living in my parents' back house until the perfect house comes up for sale (that could be awhile in Lubbock...).

In the meantime, June has been taking swim lessons. We go to a saline pool at a lady's house in our neighborhood and June has been learning all sorts of things! She is in a class with 4 other babies and she is the only one who doesn't cry when separated from me (that might not be a good thing...).


She can go under water and come back up (kindof) on her own and after the first two days did so without crying. She has learned to take deep breaths (or be startled when you blow in her face) and can be under for about 5 seconds.


And she can go under water to me and come up happy! Remarkable :)

She is doing great and we are trying to enjoy our last few weeks in our fun San Antonio.

1 comment:

  1. So darling. I am so proud of you three!! Suzanne, you look beautiful.
    I will keep June at PK. She cannot go in the lake!
    Her grandmother

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...