Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Baths and a Shower


I guess you could say I am not a bather. Some people take like, 3-4 a day and love it. That is not me; I really think 3-4 a week would be more my style, if I had my way. (Dan will not allow that, unfortunately...) When I was younger, I even created in my head, a water proof book-holder so that I could read in the shower. This never blossomed any farther, but it was a good idea! Showers are just so boring...

Anyway, yesterday was different. In the morning, I had to take my normal shower to wash my hair (oh that it would stay clean longer than two days!) And then at 6pm, I took my nightly bath with June, which is our favorite time of the day. But then....we had a kickball game. Normally, I would just wait until the next bathing came along, but last night, after the game, I had my weekly race with my friend Clay and somehow ended up getting run over! We started our races 5 weeks ago- him to stay in shape, me- to lose the baby weight. And each week has been a challenge!


After the past few weeks, our score has been Clay- 3, Me-1 in wins. But last night, I beat him and paid for it! He somehow missed the finish line and ran me over! You can't even see the finish line, we rolled so far! I rolled a few times and have several scrapes and bruises to prove it, but I WON! Now, we are 3-2. Next week, I will bring it to a tie and then win the championship!!

All that to say, I came home to soak in the bath (for my third bathing of the day). Aren't you proud?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...