Monday, March 1, 2010

Hey June!


After about a week of c-section recovery (one more week to go until back to normal) with lots and lots of help from my mom, Dan and various family members who have come through, I am up for doing a little blogging. Here are some adorable pictures of our sweet little girl that we are so blessed to have received.
She is truly a unique little creation and we are awed every day at everything about her. I have to admit that when she came out, I was slightly shocked by all her black hair.
For some reason, I just thought she would look more like me, but she is too cute and we just love everything about her! Here she is in her first Texas Tech outfit matching with daddy and then with me after her first bath that she loved! She sleeps non-stop and things have transitioned smoothly with mom here to help so much.
What a wonderful blessing from the Lord...

4 comments:

  1. OH the most precious thing EVER! I cannot wait to see that adorable little bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, Its Sarah (Jewell) Nurse! Congratulations on your presious baby girl. I have kept up with you guys through KK (and your blog) and have prayed for you often over the past few months. Enjoy every moment and cherish your sweet blessing from God. All our best to you, Dan and sweet baby June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, Suzanne, sweet Mama....could your darling daughter be any sweeter. She is just gorgeous and all that lovely hair, perfect! And trust me I know a little something about thinking that your daughter is going to look like you, or at least a little something like you, or only to find she looks dead on her Daddy. I think it's a sweet resemblence and honor to the men we love, just as it should be! So happy for you and Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne! Ohh she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Been thinking of you guys. Let me know when you are up for a visit. I know h ow crazy things are for a little while so no rush! I miss our lunches and visits and can't wait to see you soon! HUGS! PS Laney looks just like Matthew and I used to get so upset hearing it! I have a jealous bone. But now, the way he loves his girls, I could care less! She acts just like me :)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...