Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lubbock Baby Shower


I am in Lubbock right now and just had the cutest, sweetest shower this morning at Janis Buschman's house. It was all wonderful ladies that I had known growing up and a few girls my age too! I got so many adorable clothes and stuff I needed. I think I might be starting to feel a little more ready for little June!



I had to include this cute picture of mom, mimi, and Dee Craig ( my pediatrician's wife from growing up, who lives next door to mimi and papa ).
It was an adorable shower and I had so much fun being the center of attention (as anyone who knows me knows I love!) And don't judge my new camera skills yet- they have not arrived. I am still in training... :)

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute girl! Sounds like such a fun shower! I can't believe sweet lil June will be here SO soon! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Suz, you are just looking so PRECIOUS! I can't believe June's arrival is almost here. And may I just say....do I love those AMAZING shoes you were so beautifully sporting to go so nicely with your baby bump?....yes I do! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...