Friday, October 30, 2009

New York with Mom and Gramom!

Ok, so my blogging has slowed down a little bit. Not because of anything except, uh, laziness. BUT, I am here again to document such a fun trip that I took a few weeks ago with my Mom and Gramom. We went to New York thursday and got to go to the library! My favorite! It was so pretty and such lovely grounds!


Then, we took the train to Connecticut on Saturday to visit Gramom's sister's family. We got to see the Yale library where Gramom worked when she was in college- SO beautiful. I thought I might have tried a little harder in school if I knew I could have gone to college somewhere like that!






Sunday, we came back to New York for some fun shopping, saw Mary Poppins and time Square and went to the Frick Museum! The Frick has to be one of my favorites ever! What a great, relaxing, fun weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Love the adorable jacket and white hat- my little fashionista! Your Mom and Gramom are adorable as ever! Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to hit up the East Coast with you Pretty in the next year since we'll be living there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay....you all are too cute and fun! Wish I could have come. Thanks for sharing the pics. I don't think Gmom has ever taken me to the Yale library. I'd love to see that. Did you know the threshold to the home of Jonathon Edwards is the doorstep to the Yale Library?
    Love you! Aunt Louisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...