Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Port Aransas- Biase Vacation

I am a little late getting these pictures on here, but a few weeks ago, we went to Port Aransas/Mustang Island with Dan's family and Dan's sister, Dena's in-laws. It is becoming our fun annual trip and a nice, relaxing long weekend!

Here is our huge tent that we set up under all day and laid by the beach with. Very relaxing!

Here is Dan getting buried in the sand and our little nephew, Vincent jumping on him, but first, I had to give a little encouragement :)


And here is Dan playing with Vincent. He calls him animal and they have so much fun together! What a great weekend! When I get some more pics of the family, I will post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Port Aransas to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...